|Will Allen of Growing Power, at WEI|
I attended two years ago, and I may be talking briefly this year. We're also working on including a tour of my greenhouse, probably on Sunday afternoon, after everything else is over.
This is an awesome weekend! And they're low on registrations this year.
Topics to include:
- Hoophouse Building
- Composting and Vermiculture
- Four Season Growing in Minnesota
- Four Season Aquaponics and Fish Care
- Micro-enterprise Farming
- Passive Solar Greenhouse Building
- Organic Mushroom Growing
- Medicinal and Culinary Herb Farming
- Using a Root Cellar for Food Storage
- Microgreen Production
- The Role of the Chef in the Good Food Revolution
- Beekeeping and Honeymaking
- Small Farm Business Planning
- Organic Garlic Farming
- & more!
More info! http://bit.ly/OKiq4I